Control Power Switch of Remote Equip
- Type:Extension Socket,Floor Socket,Wall Socket
- Actualize remote power control through Internet instead of manual control on site;
- Built-in power chip, which helps with the acquisition of voltage, current, power, Watts, and power factor-related information (optional).
- LCD panel can display voltage, current, IP and such information.
- Operation of power switch through LCD panel
- On-off states of power outlets of all circuits displayed on LCD panel.
- Temperature and humidity sensors available for power switch control depending on the changes of environmental temperature and humidity.
- 2 Com Ports provided to enable terminal control, API control and 2 mutual cascading.
- Overload circuit breaker protection to prevent power overload and damage to the device.
- Support power outlet group function.
- Preset time of auto start and auto stops of device and power work schedule arrangement.
- Support set of power sequence start up, prevent all outlets from power-on at the same time which may result in an instant overload to affect the device operation.
- Support Wake On Lan.
- Supports multiple browsers (IE, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Netscape).
- Web page supports 128-bit SSL security encryption transmission.
- Web Page supports multi-national languages.
- Provide guidance daemon to ease users' setting of parameters.
- User permission divided into system administrator/manager/ordinary user.
- Provide multi-group account numbers so that different users can control different power switch.
- Message and email alerts for real-time detection and alarm of important devices.
- Supports sending different messages, email addresses and message receivers.
- Record the user operation information and alert information for future inquiry.
- Built-in chart statistics can query current, temperature, and humidity.
- IP and MAC filtering can restrict the operation computer of devices.
- SYSLOG support
- SNMP and SNMP Trap support
- Support Web API (JSON format control)
- Provide on-line firmware update
|Series Model||SG2 series||SG 8 series||SG12 series||SG16 series|
|Max. Output Current||15A (higher)|
|Voltage||110V or 220V is required|
|Operating temperature||0 - 40 °C (32-104 °F )|
|Operating Humidity||0 - 90%|
|Storage temperature||-25 - 65 °C (-13 - 149 °F )|
|Rack form||19-inch |
|vertical rack |
|vertical rack |
|197 x 125 x 44 (W x D x H)||434 x 152 x 44 (W x D x H)||827 x 82 x 44 |
(W x D x H)
|975 x 82 x 44 (W x D x H)|
|Net weight of the unit||0.85Kg||2.5Kg||3.8Kg||4.5 Kg|
Main Export Market
Africa ,Antarctica ,Asia ,Bougainville Island ,British Indian Ocean Territory ,Central America ,Europe ,French Southern Territories ,Mayotte ,Middle East ,Neutral Zone ,North America ,Oceania ,Other ,Other ,Pitcairn ,South America ,Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands ,United States Minor Outlying Islands