Control Power Switch of Remote Equip
- Type:Extension Socket,Floor Socket,Wall Socket
- Actualize remote power control through Internet instead of manual control on site;
- Built-in power chip, which helps with the acquisition of voltage, current, power, Watts, and power factor-related information (optional).
- LCD panel can display voltage, current, IP and such information.
- Operation of power switch through LCD panel
- On-off states of power outlets of all circuits displayed on LCD panel.
- Temperature and humidity sensors available for power switch control depending on the changes of environmental temperature and humidity.
- 2 Com Ports provided to enable terminal control, API control and 2 mutual cascading.
- Overload circuit breaker protection to prevent power overload and damage to the device.
- Support power outlet group function.
- Preset time of auto start and auto stops of device and power work schedule arrangement.
- Support set of power sequence start up, prevent all outlets from power-on at the same time which may result in an instant overload to affect the device operation.
- Support Wake On Lan.
- Supports multiple browsers (IE, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Netscape).
- Web page supports 128-bit SSL security encryption transmission.
- Web Page supports multi-national languages.
- Provide guidance daemon to ease users' setting of parameters.
- User permission divided into system administrator/manager/ordinary user.
- Provide multi-group account numbers so that different users can control different power switch.
- Message and email alerts for real-time detection and alarm of important devices.
- Supports sending different messages, email addresses and message receivers.
- Record the user operation information and alert information for future inquiry.
- Built-in chart statistics can query current, temperature, and humidity.
- IP and MAC filtering can restrict the operation computer of devices.
- SYSLOG support
- SNMP and SNMP Trap support
- Support Web API (JSON format control)
- Provide on-line firmware update
|Series Model||SG2 series||SG 8 series||SG12 series||SG16 series|
|Max. Output Current||15A (higher)|
|Voltage||110V or 220V is required|
|Operating temperature||0 - 40 °C (32-104 °F )|
|Operating Humidity||0 - 90%|
|Storage temperature||-25 - 65 °C (-13 - 149 °F )|
|Rack form||19-inch |
|vertical rack |
|vertical rack |
|197 x 125 x 44 (W x D x H)||434 x 152 x 44 (W x D x H)||827 x 82 x 44 |
(W x D x H)
|975 x 82 x 44 (W x D x H)|
|Net weight of the unit||0.85Kg||2.5Kg||3.8Kg||4.5 Kg|
Main Export Market
AFRICA ,ASIA ,AUSTRALASIA ,Antarctica ,Bougainville Island ,British Indian Ocean Territory ,C-AMERICA ,EUROPE ,French Southern Territories ,MID-EAST ,Mayotte ,N-AMERICA ,Neutral Zone ,OTHER ,Other ,Pitcairn ,S-AMERICA ,Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands ,United States Minor Outlying Islands